WTS Zeiss scope SPF

Please list the firearms related items you have for sale or trade here.
Forum rules
Please review and follow the forum rules posted in the Welcome to the SCC section at the top of our forum.
1redman

WTS Zeiss scope SPF

Postby 1redman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:43 am

/// SPF /// selling Zeiss Diavari V 6-24 56 mm 30 mm tube 2nd focal plane reticle,mil dot ,1250.00,0r make offer,usps money order or check, when it clears,contact me at bjthunter@comcast.net for any questions or photos thanks for looking Jack
Last edited by 1redman on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Re: WTS Zeiss scope

Postby CRT » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:18 pm

Just a quick heads up, you can ship a scope directly to another individual. No need to ship it too an FFL.

Hogpatrol

Postby Hogpatrol » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 am

All the markings of a scam. Buyer Beware.

1redman

Postby 1redman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:32 pm

I assure you this is not a scam.I'm on accurate shooter as manable.

1redman

Postby 1redman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:35 pm

CRT wrote:Just a quick heads up, you can ship a scope directly to another individual. Noneed to ship it too an FFL.

Thanks,I listed this as a rifle and scope and sold the rifle,when I edit I didn't delete enough of the rifle ad,again thanks for the heads up. Jack

Hogpatrol

Postby Hogpatrol » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:07 am

1redman wrote:
CRT wrote:Just a quick heads up, you can ship a scope directly to another individual. Noneed to ship it too an FFL.

Thanks,I listed this as a rifle and scope and sold the rifle,when I edit I didn't delete enough of the rifle ad,again thanks for the heads up. Jack

Ok, now that makes sense. When I see an ad for a scope with a forearm condition shipping to my FFL and especially grammar errors usually associated with foreign hackers, all kinds of red flags go up. Good luck with the sale.

On a side note, if you are a regular reader of Accurateshooter.com, you've probably seen the changes in the want ad forum due to a slew of scammers in the last few months. Some of them had been members for years with a few posts and then started selling scopes and guns with photos lifted from other sites.

1redman

Postby 1redman » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Hog I saw that an wondered if that wasn't the reason for the change,again thanks for the heads up Jack

Return to “For Sale or Trade”