New member from Ontario Canada

Please visit and read our welcome section
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
Matt_3479

New member from Ontario Canada

Postby Matt_3479 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:22 pm

I recently picked up a Remington 700 VSSF II in 204 Ruger and a semi custom Remington 700 blueprinted and fluted, bartlein barrel 24" chambered in 20 tac, bedded into a Remington VLS stock. I figured this site is what I'm looking for as far as information goes on the .20 cals! Thanks for having me!

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
marcusp323

Re: New member from Ontario Canada

Postby marcusp323 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Welcome to you. Lots of good info & good people here.
Mark

Virginian
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter

Postby Virginian » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Welcome! We'll leave the light on for you! ;)

Eric
Show up
Do your best
Don't grumble about the outcome

rimfiremike

Postby rimfiremike » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:33 am

Hello fellow countryman! ... I am originally from western Canada.

This is a great site... welcome aboard!

- Mike

Rick in Oregon
Small Caliber Expert
Small Caliber Expert

Postby Rick in Oregon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:31 am

Welcome Matt! ......from another former Canadian (born in Vancouver, lived/worked in the logging camps at the north end of the big island for years).

Lots of combined small caliber knowledge here, so you're in the right place with your two .20 cal rifles....which will amaze you, that I promise. :mrgreen:

BillK20SCC
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2016
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2016

Postby BillK20SCC » Tue May 24, 2016 1:24 pm

A big Welcome, looking forward to photo's ( we like harvest photo's) and your target grouping, etc. and just plain talk and information you offer, as many will do likewise here, with you. :lol: Bill K :)

Return to “Welcome to the SCC: New Forum Member Introduction”