****SOLD******RI TCM with Extras for Sale possible

Please list the firearms related items you have for sale or trade here.
Forum rules
Please review and follow the forum rules posted in the Welcome to the SCC section at the top of our forum.
shortfuse

****SOLD******RI TCM with Extras for Sale possible

Postby shortfuse » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Selling a RI 22 TCM Rifle with Set of Lee Dies and a Factory Crimp Die, 233 rounds of Factory ammo, 61 Pcs of primed Brass, 70 Pcs of cleaned decapped Brass and 48 Pcs of fired Brass all brass is fired from this rifle $550 shipped to your FFL from a Non FFL and $25 Shipping for the Extras TYD Text or Call 732-678-6706 Possible Trades looking for a Sub 22 Caliber Rifle Not interested in 17 HMR, 17 Hornet and 17 Remington I already have these. The Scope in the Picture is not part of the sale. Located in New Jersey
tcm2.JPG

Deal Pending No longer available
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shortfuse on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Rick in Oregon
Small Caliber Expert
Small Caliber Expert

Re: RI TCM with Extras for Sale possible Trade

Postby Rick in Oregon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling the rifle and all it's goodies?

shortfuse

Postby shortfuse » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:51 pm

double post
Last edited by shortfuse on Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shortfuse

Postby shortfuse » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:53 pm

This one just sits in the safe I fooled around with loads couldn't find one that shot better than the Factory ammo and I'm into the 17 caliber family right now so I'd like to free up some cash you should see what this round doe's to a squirrel

Rick in Oregon
Small Caliber Expert
Small Caliber Expert

Postby Rick in Oregon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:10 pm

shortfuse wrote:This one just sits in the safe I fooled around with loads couldn't find one that shot better than the Factory ammo and I'm into the 17 caliber family right now so I'd like to free up some cash you should see what this round doe's to a squirrel

Understand.

I shoot beaucoup calibers for grass rats, and in the small caliber world, the 20VT has been my favorite for the past five or six years. And believe me, I DO know what a .20 cal bullet does to a squirrel at almost 4,000 fps! We call it "squirrel puree"..... ;)

Normally they land in chunks, but I imagine you're talking about results like this:

Perfect results for us......not so much for the squirrel.

Good luck with the rifle. I'd also post it over on Saubier, lots of TCM followers over there.

shortfuse

Postby shortfuse » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Squirrel Puree Love it I've had it on Saubier. Small Caliber Forum. 24 hr Campfire, Rimfire Central,
Graybeard and Armslist your the first person to respond at all I thought this rifle would go fast since there really tough to find

Return to “For Sale or Trade”