FS: modified CZ 527 bolt handle

Please list the firearms related items you have for sale or trade here.
Forum rules
Please review and follow the forum rules posted in the Welcome to the SCC section at the top of our forum.
CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

FS: modified CZ 527 bolt handle

Postby CRT » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:57 pm

If anyone is in need of a replacement bolt handle for the CZ 527 rifles please let me know. I have a modified factory handle that was machined down for clearance, the small ball knob was removed to add a teardrop knob, and then it was duracoated in Stainless to finish it off. Price is $80 shipped plus the old handle in exchange. I will upload pics tomorrow once the paint cures overnight.
If you are interested in a custom delrin bore guide, modified CZ 527 bolt handle, or 7/8" round cotton flannel cleaning patches for small caliber rifles please PM me or email: admin@smallcaliberclub.com

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Re: FS: modified CZ 527 bolt handle

Postby CRT » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:15 am

Below are the pics i promised, this is a factory handle that has been machined to offer clearance in all the right areas so that it will clear a scope eye piece even if the scope is set in a medium height ring. In addition the larger knob also adds mechanical advantage and allows the action to be worked with much less effort. PM me with any questions.

If you are interested in a custom delrin bore guide, modified CZ 527 bolt handle, or 7/8" round cotton flannel cleaning patches for small caliber rifles please PM me or email: admin@smallcaliberclub.com

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:10 pm

The one in the pictures has been sold but I can make another if anyone else needs one, just shoot me a pm or email: admin@smallcaliberclub.com

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:53 pm

I made another modified CZ 527 handle, this one is a little bit different than the last one. As with previous versions this one is lengthened as well as clearanced, also duracoated in stainless. If anyone is in need of a replacement handle for more scope clearance please PM me or email me: admin@smallcaliberclub.com Price is $80 shipped with exchange of your factory handle. This one is ready to go and can ship out right away.

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Wed May 02, 2018 9:14 pm

That handle shown above in the picture is available if anyone is in need.

Return to “For Sale or Trade”