SOLD: CZ 527 20SCC with dies.

Please list the firearms related items you have for sale or trade here.
Forum rules
Please review and follow the forum rules posted in the Welcome to the SCC section at the top of our forum.
Virginian
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter

SOLD: CZ 527 20SCC with dies.

Postby Virginian » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:56 pm

The rifle and dies are sold to a forum member! 8-)

For sale is a lightly used CZ 527 in 20SCC with Whidden dies. The price is XXXX shipped to you FFL lower 48 CONUS. It does not include rings, scope or bi-pod. I have maybe 300 pieces of brass that most are already fire formed, and lots of bullets that I will sell seperately. The round count is under 300. No trades, cash or USPS money orders only. The rifle shows like new.

Thanks for looking

Eric

Missing the stud on the rear of the stock.
Show up
Do your best
Don't grumble about the outcome

Virginian

Re: FS: CZ 527 20SCC with dies.

Postby Virginian » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:58 pm

I'll have to work a price for the brass & bullets.
Show up
Do your best

Rick in Oregon
Small Caliber Expert
Small Caliber Expert

Postby Rick in Oregon » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:35 am

Eric, I'd think you'd want to sell the brass with the rifle and the bullets separate. The first thing anyone with a wildcat chambered rifle needs is formed brass, so it would be a very nice addition to the ensemble with the addition of ready to shoot brass. Jus' sayin'........ :D

I'd also suggest listing it over on Saubier also, as that site gets quite a lot of traffic. Nice rifle in a sweet caliber....should not last very long.

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:52 pm

For anyone wondering this rifle is an absolute tack driver, I have seen Eric in action with it in Wyoming and he was grinning ear to ear every time he put the cross hairs on a pdog.
If you are interested in a custom delrin bore guide, modified CZ 527 bolt handle, or 7/8" round cotton flannel cleaning patches for small caliber rifles please PM me or email: admin@smallcaliberclub.com

Virginian

Postby Virginian » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:47 am

Rick in Oregon wrote:Eric, I'd think you'd want to sell the brass with the rifle and the bullets separate. The first thing anyone with a wildcat chambered rifle needs is formed brass, so it would be a very nice addition to the ensemble with the addition of ready to shoot brass. Jus' sayin'........ :D

I'd also suggest listing it over on Saubier also, as that site gets quite a lot of traffic. Nice rifle in a sweet caliber....should not last very long.

Rick, I honestly don't know what to price the brass, bullets and extras I have for this rifle. Thanks for your input and i may post it on Saubier, I haven't visited there in ages.

CRT wrote:For anyone wondering this rifle is an absolute tack driver, I have seen Eric in action with it in Wyoming and he was grinning ear to ear every time he put the cross hairs on a pdog.

Thamks Brad.
Show up
Do your best

Wilber

Postby Wilber » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:03 am

Nice looking gun, Priced right also I would be all over it if I didnt already have one.

Rick in Oregon
Small Caliber Expert
Small Caliber Expert

Postby Rick in Oregon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:22 pm

Wilber wrote:Nice looking gun, Priced right also I would be all over it if I didnt already have one.

Same here. I find that typically I take too many rifles on an extended rat shoot, some never even get shot. If not for that fact alone, it would already be making travel plans to reside in my safe. :D

Wilber

Postby Wilber » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Never been out to try that want to get Dad out to experience it before he can't get around. We have several small caliber guns to use just got to make time
and get a place to make it happen. But to keep the thread on track good luck with your sale Virginian!!
Last edited by Wilber on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

L.Sherm

Postby L.Sherm » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:30 pm

Wilber wrote:Never been out to try that want to get Dad out to experience it before he can't get around. We have several small caliber guns to use just got to make time
and get a place to make it happen.

WARNING its addicting! LOL

Rick in Oregon
Small Caliber Expert
Small Caliber Expert

Postby Rick in Oregon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:19 pm

Probably more addictive than some drugs! :mrgreen:

Imagine sitting down nice 'n comfy early in the morning in the pic above with a cup of hot coffee nearby, squirrels running amok all over the field, and a fresh box of your handloads sitting there next to your bino's, ready for action.......

I describe it to friends as "the most fun you can have with a rifle", and for good reason. :D

(Sorry if this qualifies as a hijack.....consider it a selling aid for that nice CZ 527! :mrgreen: )

Return to “For Sale or Trade”