Reloading Gear Giveaway by CRT!!! Get Signed up!!!!

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reloading Gear Giveaway by CRT!!! Get Signed up!!!!

Postby Admin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 pm

The following contest is sponsored by Custom Reloading Tools. Custom Reloading Tools is giving away $200 worth of their products to one lucky Small Caliber Club forum member. The winner will be able to pick any of the products that Custom Reloading Tools manufacturers for a total value of $200. This contest is open to all new and existing active forum members. All you need to do is simply post up a Thank You below and you will be entered in the contest. The drawing is open from January 7th 2013 thru February 28th 2013. On March 1st 2013 all entries will be placed into a hat and a winner will be drawn.

Thor
Site Admin.

32dgrz

Re: Reloading Gear Giveaway by CRT!!! Get Signed up!!!!

Postby 32dgrz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:05 am

Thanks CRT
Great company to do business with

JINGWEED
Double Silver Star Level Site Supporter
Double Silver Star Level Site Supporter

Postby JINGWEED » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:09 am

Thank you so much Brad. I absolutely love the CRT line up of accessories for the reloader. As you know I placed another order and will be placing more in the future. They are simply the very best made bar none. Anyone who has used them would whole heartedly agree to that. Thanks for offering the contest. Just hope I win.

Virginian
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter

Postby Virginian » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 am

Thank you!
Show up
Do your best
Don't grumble about the outcome

RwBeV

Postby RwBeV » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:29 am

Thanks Brad, Now get your rear out here this spring and shoot some Ground Squirrels!!

Bob

RedMist
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby RedMist » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 am

Thanks CRT, for making me broke. :evil: :)
" It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. "

L.Sherm

Postby L.Sherm » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:11 am

Thank-you, Brad

larry

Postby larry » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:31 am

Thanks for making such great tools...I only have a couple....

I really hope someone else wins this stuff! I absolutely love my CRT's, and wish someone who doesn't have them to experience the love.

Great stuff!

Larry
I've got the itch...I just don't have the scratch!

If is supposed to have a sharp edge, and doesn't...get a hold of me.

dsandfort

Postby dsandfort » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Thank you Brad and CRT. Being new to the small calibers, they made me feel welcome and at ease. I'm on this site thanks to Brad.
Del

BillK20SCC
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2016
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2016

Postby BillK20SCC » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Thank you Brad and your company, CRT. I have purchased some items from you, and am sure it will not be the end. Would be nice to win some also.. Thank you again, for your support and generosity to the crew at Small Caliber Club. Bill K :)

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”