Pacnor Barrel Group Buy Order List (Post your order here)

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
Iceman

Re: Pacnor Barrel Group Buy Order List (Post your order her

Postby Iceman » Thu May 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Any news on the barrels??? I find it difficult to believe it takes nearly two weeks to redo 5 barrels and ship the entire order. Did we go to the end of the line again??

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
SShooterZ

Postby SShooterZ » Thu May 23, 2013 5:18 pm

I believe some are in the process of shipping out right now. I'm sure TBG will be along shortly with further detail.

Do you have PacNor's number???? You could probably call and ask too???

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri May 24, 2013 6:07 am

I can assure you that The Big Gun has been working diligently to make sure the Pacnor order gets here as quick as possible. In an effort to expedite the order TBG called Pacnor earlier in the week and asked them to ship the order minus the 5 barrels that had to be remade, he also paid them in full over the phone with his credit card to speed up the process. At this point we are at the mercy of Pacnor and i am not sure what else can be done other than waiting patiently. If you are unhappy with the time frame our offer to refund you for your barrel purchases still stands, if you choose to exercise that option please pm, email, or call The Big Gun and he will make sure you are taken care of.

Thor
Site Admin.

Iceman wrote:Any news on the barrels??? I find it difficult to believe it takes nearly two weeks to redo 5 barrels and ship the entire order. Did we go to the end of the line again??

Waskawood

Postby Waskawood » Fri May 24, 2013 8:19 am

Thor wrote:I If you are unhappy with the time frame our offer to refund you for your barrel purchases still stands, if you choose to exercise that option please pm, email, or call The Big Gun and he will make sure you are taken care of.

Wow. That is a very remarkable offer for something that he has no monetary gain in.

I think we need to show Big Gun a little patience here. We all saved $70 a barrel. That is considerable in my world. My guess is that a lot of the extra wait time was self induced by us. I am sure he he waited for funds to show up on time, order changes, etc. He is doing all this for no personal gain so let's show him a little appreciation for the money we saved.

THANK YOU Big Gun. I do appreciate what you are doing.
Waska
My fishing spots are so secretive that even the fish can't find them.

JINGWEED
Double Silver Star Level Site Supporter

Postby JINGWEED » Fri May 24, 2013 9:39 am

I agree Waska. The job of coordinating all this and the headaches involved is way more than I would like to take on. For saving that kind of money I am more than willing to wait no matter how long. I have to take my hat off to these guys for taking on such a task for gaining nothing at all. No matter what you seem to order these days linked to shooting has taken time so I am more than willing to wait for a savings of that amount. Thanks to all involved in placing and following through on this order to make it happen for us! Thank you very much! :D
Jingweed

TheBigGun
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter

Postby TheBigGun » Mon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Most Barrels are being shipped to me this week! I should have them thursday or friday.I hope to have them shipped to the buyers by the beginning of next week.barrels that are not completed yet or shipped are flutted barrels,pre fit barrels,458cal barrels and 3 17cal barrels and I don't know witch 3 17cal barrels are not shipped,I will update you all later this week when I have barrels in hand. :D

TheBigGun

Postby TheBigGun » Thu May 30, 2013 5:57 pm

package 1of 2 showed up today ups says package number 2 will be here friday.so i have 7 barrels I will update friday and when I ship barrels

TheBigGun

Postby TheBigGun » Fri May 31, 2013 4:29 pm

I shipped 8 of the members their barrels today, enjoy! Everyone was sent a PM with an update on their barrels. Anyone with a barrel that shipped will get a tracking number or update on where your barrel is. For the barrels that are on backorder I am told they are in the process of being made, however I dont know when they will be done. More updates to follow.

Iceman

Postby Iceman » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Just some thoughts and a thank you to the guys that took care of the group buy.

Have you ever thought that things were never supposed to be? This buy seemed to go on and twist & turn forever. I was elated to get an email last week that the barrels were shipped, at last. I tracked the package and it was to be delivered today. Got my mail and NO BARRELS. Tracked the package again and it shows it departed Indy Saturday afternoon. It only takes one day to get here from Indy, has been like clock work for 15 years. Go to my local post office and they tell me it should have been here today. My next question is where is it? " We don't know", (CRAP!!!). Then a light goes on, the post master tells me: because a tornado knocked out power, they can't tell me anything more. Maybe it will be here tomorrow. Stay tuned for the next episode tomorrow, same time same location.

My thinking is, or was, that the barrel GODS, couldn't screw with things any more. So the weather GODS picked up the ball and are doing what they can to stretch this out just a little bit longer. Maybe I don't really need those barrels after all.

Iceman

JINGWEED

Postby JINGWEED » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Thanks for the updates BIG GUN!

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”