Rifle Build Giveaway!!!! (Sign UP) $300 + value

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rifle Build Giveaway!!!! (Sign UP) $300 + value

Postby Admin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Please welcome our Newest sponsor H-G Firearms LLC. H-G offers some great custom bullets as well as gunsmithing services. John has agreed to offer an amazing prize of a custom rifle build to be given away to a lucky forum member. The build will include: blueprint, barrel fit/ chamber, and finish. The winner will need to provide a barrel and action. All of the member's that have had a custom rifle built are well aware of the value of this package. To be eligible for the drawing please post up a Thank You to John at H-G Firearms for this very generous prize. The drawing will remain open to all active forum members until the end of November. During the first week in December all the names will be placed in a hat and 1 winner will be drawn. (This package has a value of over $300)

Thor
Site Admin.

JINGWEED
Double Silver Star Level Site Supporter
Double Silver Star Level Site Supporter

Re: Rifle Build Giveaway!!!! Sign UP

Postby JINGWEED » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Thank you John, It was nice talking to you today and there is nothing more I would like to win than a custom rifle built by H-G. Glad to see you on here and if by chance I win i'll need your expertise. Thank you again for donating such a generous gift.
Sincerley,
Ralph

RedMist
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby RedMist » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Welcome HG ! John is good people. I bought a CZ from him over a year ago. He sent lots of extra bullets with it and I have been a customer ever since. Glad he made it here!!
" It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. "

K22

Postby K22 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:48 am

Welcome to the Small Caliber Club H-G. I'm another fan/user of your bullets, the 17 caliber size. I really look forward to reading some of your informative posts.

Waskawood

Postby Waskawood » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 am

Wow. What a gracious offer to help get this forum up and runner. Thankyou very much.
Waska
My fishing spots are so secretive that even the fish can't find them.

ae35gunner

Postby ae35gunner » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 am

Hey John,
Thanks for your wonderful offer...naturally this build will be after you finish the Rem 660/Pac-Nor build you are currently working on for me, right ;) !!!

Sth Oz Dan

Re: Rifle Build Giveaway!!!! (Sign UP) $300 + value

Postby Sth Oz Dan » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 am

Very generous giveaway. Thanks John, and welcome aboard

Clint E

Postby Clint E » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow thanks John some lucky person will be very happy.

SShooterZ

Postby SShooterZ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Thank You John for an extremely generous offer!!

This really is a one of a kind offer too. Wow!

Diamond101

Postby Diamond101 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Thank You John, What a unique offer to the forum.

Some lucky forum member will be very happy.

Thanks Again, Chad

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”