Rifle Build Giveaway!!!! (Sign UP) $300 + value

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
JLDakota
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2018
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2018

Re: Rifle Build Giveaway!!!! (Sign UP) $300 + value

Postby JLDakota » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:57 am

My congratulations to you Clint E. Enjoy :D Jim

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
Clint E

Postby Clint E » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

I had just got home last night when i got a phone call and was informed that i won. I figured someone was yanking my chain considering i do not win stuff alot of times.
But i Won and Thank you S. C. C. and H-G firearms and SCC Members.

Song Dog

Postby Song Dog » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 am

WOOT!!!! Thats awesome. Congrats
I would consider a 17-300 Win Ultra Mag lol

larry

Postby larry » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 am

Saaaweeeeet!

Congratulations, Clint!

Whatcha gonna build?
I've got the itch...I just don't have the scratch!

If is supposed to have a sharp edge, and doesn't...get a hold of me.

Clint E

Postby Clint E » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Songdog i think barrel life would be short. :D
Larry that is the million doller question. Brad and i have been talking 20-222 . All i know right now is i will have a 20 cal pac nor coming soon.
I am sure buy the time my barrel gets here i will have a 527 action doner waiting to be shipped. Probably some other members will put some thoughts into my head for the build.

RedMist
Expert
Expert

Postby RedMist » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 am

Congrats Clint! Take your time, there will be no shortages of ideas/suggestions around here.... :mrgreen:
" It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. "

ae35gunner

Postby ae35gunner » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:44 am

Congratulations Clint E.,
Just a thought...John at H-G is building me a 20 Tactical using my Pac-Nor 1:8.5" twist barrel. He is doing this to shoot those loooong 55 gr Bergers. He has a new 20 Tactical reamer on order from PTG which is either at H-G already, or should be arriving soon. The 20 Tactical is a GREAT cartridge with almost identical ballistics when compared to the 204 Ruger using maybe a grain or so less powder. There are those who will opt for the 20 Practical, which is an excellent cartridge too, but forming the 20 Tactical takes NO MORE WORK than the 20 Practical regardless of what folks say. Just fireform with your usual load. Also, there are at least 2 source of 20 Tactical brass available, Lapua made brass for Dakota Arms and Hunter Shack Munitions (HSM) in Stevensville, MT (BTW readers...HSM also makes 20 VarTarg ammo loaded with 35 gr Bergers...just for info :) ). Your choice about what to do, I just mention this as John will have a new 20 Tactical reamer available. Again, congratulations!!

K22

Postby K22 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Good for you Clint. 17-204 would be an awesome long range Predator caliber. hint, hint.......... ;)

Virginian
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter

Postby Virginian » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 am

Congratulations Clint! :D
Show up
Do your best
Don't grumble about the outcome

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”