The new Forum

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
Crazyhorse

The new Forum

Postby Crazyhorse » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:24 am

Hey I just wanted to add a post in here and say thanks to the admin for starting this new Forum! I think most know of recent events over at the other small caliber forum but I think there are other reasons for being here and enjoying this brand new Forum. In my occupation (healthcare) it is very common place for practices to become what is referred to as "sacred cows" or another way of saying this is the way its been done or is for many years and there is no intention of changing it. I think this virtue is very heavy over at that other forum and I think sometimes things need changed up either for some new air to be breathed in or by necessity. I hope the admin of this site will continue to "flex with the times" and appreciate the virtues that its diversified members bring to the table here.
Here is another reason I am so glad this site started up: another born of the occupation I am currently in. Many healthcare facilities have wireless networks in place including the one I work at. Many of these institutions have strict reguard against electronic info that may pertain to weopons or firearms. Of course my employer is no exception and the other small caliber site is included in thier list of taboo sites. Luckily as of yet this one has escaped those confines. While working the night shift there are some long hours you fight to stay awake and I look fwd to using this forum as a new source of entertainment and information....even while at work :)
Thanks again guys and cheers to many good days ahead!
Matt

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”