2015 Spring/Summer Photo Contest

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.

Please vote for the winner of the 2015 Spring Summer Photo Contest

Poll ended at Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:58 pm

RickInOregon
71%
Bullseye69
18%
Hogpatrol
No votes
Rimfiremike
12%

Total votes: 17

BillK20SCC
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2016
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2016

Re: 2015 Spring/Summer Photo Contest

Postby BillK20SCC » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:29 pm

CRT wrote:Thank you to everyone that participated in the contest and also for those that voted, we greatly appreciate it. As the poll clearly shows Rick in Oregon is our winner and will be receiving an X-caliber 20 cal. barrel in his choice of contour. Congratulations Rick

First Congratulations too Rick. :D Not to slight the other's, but I did vote for Rick, so Brad I am sort of a winner also, do I get anything for that other than a Thank You ???? Just joshing. :lol: :lol: Fun contest and a great winner. Thank you for putting it on for all of us. Bill K :)

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
L.Sherm
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter
Global Moderator and Gold Site Supporter

Postby L.Sherm » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Thanks to everyone who participated, and to Rick. I guess inquiring minds wanna know what are you gonna turn that 20 cal X-caliber barrel into to :?:

Rick in Oregon
Small Caliber Expert
Small Caliber Expert

Postby Rick in Oregon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:44 am

Wow, I get back and see that I actually WON something! This is from the guy who never wins ANYTHING!

Thank you Brad for putting on the contest, thanks to all that participated, and thanks to the members who voted for my photos. Now that I'm feelin' lucky, I think I'll buy a lottery ticket today......we'll see how that goes.

As for what future that X-Caliber barrel has here, still pondering, but it may very well end up as my first .20SCC IF I can find the Sako donor I'm wanting for the project. With spring coming faster every year, I'm sure I "need" another rat rifle for having fun with Skippy and his pals again. :mrgreen:

Let's see......only five months to go before the critters poke their little rodent heads out of their holes......

Thanks again Brad!

bullseye-69

Postby bullseye-69 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Congrats Rick :D
“Government has no wealth, and when a politician promises to give you something for nothing, he must first confiscate that wealth from you -- either by direct taxes, or by the cruelly indirect tax of inflation.”
― John Wayne

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”