Clearidge Scope Giveaway!! Don't Miss Your Chance (Sign UP)

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Clearidge Scope Giveaway!! Don't Miss Your Chance (Sign UP)

Postby Admin » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 pm

One of our newest sponsors (Clearidge Optics) has provided us with one of their top of the line scopes to give away. The scope is their Model XP5 and it sports the following specs: 30mm tube, 2.5-12.5x42 with a Mil Dot reticle. The Clearidge XP5 is an excellent quality scope and retails at $510. The following link provides all the details on the scope: http://clearidgeoptics.com/default.aspx ... ail&id=841

All Active Members of the forum qualify to sign up for a chance to win the scope. In order to sign up all that is required is posting up in this topic a simple "Thank You" to Clearidge Optics for being one of our advertising sponsors and donating a scope to giveaway. We will allow members to signup thru the end of October 2012. The first week in November we will put all the names in a hat and draw the winner.

Thor
Site Admin.

Crazyhorse

Re: Scope Giveaway!!! Don't Miss Your Chance (Sign UP)

Postby Crazyhorse » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 am

Well let me be the first to post a big Thank You to Clearidge for donating a scope and for making a good quality scope for a reasonable price available to us consumers. It speaks pretty big volumes when today I was at the range and offered another gent there to shoot my 17AH custom on browning action. The balance of this rifle is very good and thanks to Badgerbob has a very snug crush fit on the chambered round. What the fellow that was shooting this wildcat for the first time commented several times on was the scope and how much he liked the XP Clearidge. It would be great to get some time on a XP5!
Matt

Clint E

Postby Clint E » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:32 am

I will 2nd that crazyhorse that is mighty fine of them to have a scope givaway. I have read alot of good reveiws about them and will be trying one in the future.

larry

Postby larry » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:40 am

Thank you, Clearridge, for being a board sponsor, and for donating a scope for a drawing for members. It is obvious you are committed to building a great product, at a very reasonable price. It is great that you step up, and support a small community like this one, in it's infancy. I thank you for that as well.

Larry
I've got the itch...I just don't have the scratch!

If is supposed to have a sharp edge, and doesn't...get a hold of me.

K22

Postby K22 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:11 pm

I want to thank you also Clearridge. I've heard some really good things about your products.

K22

Diamond101

Postby Diamond101 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Thank you clearidge optics for your generosity to this site.
I personaly own clearidge optics and feel that they are a very good quality piece of optics.
Thanks Again for your continued support.

ae35gunner

Postby ae35gunner » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks to Clearidge Optics for your most generous contribution of the XP5 to this newly forming Small Caliber Club. We are a small, but active community. Not many armchair quarterbacks to be found here...as the good book says "we are doers of the word, not hearers only". I think this scope would be GREAT mounted on the CZ527 17 Fireball I got from Brad this week in a swap!! ;) It would be a nice scope to win. My best regards to Clearidge for this gracious act. Charlie

sparkyc2

Postby sparkyc2 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Once in awhile a great prize is given to enhance one's life, a Clearridge scope is one of the few. Thank you!

WYO

Postby WYO » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Thank You seems meager for something as gracious as a scope of this value, but Thank You all the same. I've yet to use one as of late but thanks to this forum and its members on here I've definitely had my interest sparked. Thank you also for you sponsorship on a forum that is populated by a small but devout group and I'm positive that you are putting your product infront of the right crowd.

Thanks again,
Dean

mauritz45

Postby mauritz45 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:27 pm

thank you, clearidge, for the sponsership and donation--cam

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”