Group Buy Question: Pierce Engineering Actions

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
ae35gunner

Re: Group Buy Question

Postby ae35gunner » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:20 pm

Brad,
Any idea what a short single shot would be going for in a group buy?

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:37 pm

I believe they were $800 last time, that included an upgraded coned bolt.

ae35gunner wrote:Brad,
Any idea what a short single shot would be going for in a group buy?

ae35gunner

Postby ae35gunner » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 am

I'd be in for 1 if you can get this together. Thanks, Charlie

D.Davis

Postby D.Davis » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 pm

sounds good to me too. I would be looking at a short action repeater 473 bolt face. Dave.
Last edited by D.Davis on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Ok 3 members interested in a group buy on Pierce Engineering actions. We would need 7 more members that are interested and I will talk to the guys at Pierce about getting it set up. Anyone else interested please post.

*** if anyone is interested in seeing pictures of the actions or a short writeup on them please check out the Pierce Engineering forum section.

Thanks,
Brad

Hogpatrol

Postby Hogpatrol » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 pm

I'm in for a short action, .223 bolt face, repeater.

signals678

Postby signals678 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:54 pm

CRT wrote:if we can get 10 members interested i will put together another Pierce action group buy

Lookie what I started! I think we can find 10 members! I will be in! And maybe x2

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:42 pm

yep you started something bad now. ;)

signals678 wrote:
CRT wrote:if we can get 10 members interested i will put together another Pierce action group buy

Lookie what I started! I think we can find 10 members! I will be in! And maybe x2

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:43 pm

looks like we have 4 members on board now, 6 more needed.

FastPPC

Postby FastPPC » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:19 pm

I'd be interested in the group buy but didn't get in on last one so don't know what you guys paid. Are you doing the same thing again? Maybe you can PM me Brad and let me know the scoup. Thanks Rick

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”