Group Buy Question: Pierce Engineering Actions

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Re: Group Buy Question

Postby CRT » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Iceman,

I believe there are a couple others who would be interested in another Pierce action group buy as well. I would like to get thru the holidays and then we can start a new thread and see how much interest we get. We would need to get a commitment on close to 10 actions to make it worth pursuing.

Brad

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
Iceman

Postby Iceman » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Just let me know when you put it together. Or Hog has my number and he will probably call me.

Like I posted before, I would be in for one or two.

Right now looking for 3 or 4 Nightforce BR scopes, have naked rifles to cover.

ShopMan

Postby ShopMan » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:00 pm

I would be interested in buying 2 barrels, both 8 twist, one .243 and the other .224, both in Rem. Sendero contour... (not sure of the length? 27")
Please advise

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:49 pm

we will be offering a barrel group buy very soon. The details are posted up in the Small Caliber forum for the time being. When the signup commences we will post a new topic here in the group buy section.

ShopMan wrote:I would be interested in buying 2 barrels, both 8 twist, one .243 and the other .224, both in Rem. Sendero contour... (not sure of the length? 27")
Please advise

signals678

Postby signals678 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:03 pm

I would be interested in the group buy, looking for a 20 cal for a vt build..

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Here is a link to the Group Barrel Buy details: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1185

We hope to get the group buy underway very soon.

signals678 wrote:I would be interested in the group buy, looking for a 20 cal for a vt build..

manc-munsters

Postby manc-munsters » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:19 am

Any chance of a group buy of pineapples Brad? :o

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:25 am

:lol:

manc-munsters wrote:Any chance of a group buy of pineapples Brad? :o

signals678

Postby signals678 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Iceman wrote:I would be interested in another Pierce buy. Depending on how bad the tax man is to me, might be in for 2. If the price is near the same as last time.

^^^^^^ this would be great!

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 pm

if we can get 10 members interested i will put together another Pierce action group buy

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”