Forum Member Prize ( Rifle BasixTrigger) Giveaway (sign up)

All Forum news, Contests, Group Buys, and changes will be posted here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Small Caliber Club forum. Please understand that the following information has been added in the best interest of the forum, our sole intention by adding this information is to keep the forum running smoothly. We ask that each member please read and agree to the following list of forum rules prior to posting. Failure to follow the rules may cause your membership privileges to be suspended for a period of time or revoked if a problem persists. Obviously we would prefer not to have to discipline anyone so we ask that everyone please adhere to the following basic guidelines/rules.

1. This forum is for the sharing of information on all things related to the small calibers, and everyone is welcome to join.
2. We will not tolerate behavior that is deemed by the forum management to be disrespectful, antagonistic, bullying, and or negative towards any forum members.
3. Individuals are only allowed to use this forum for their personal use, if you would like to use the forum for commercial/business advertising purposes you must contact the forum management for permission prior to posting.
4. We DO NOT allow posts that suggest starting a revolution, starting an uprising against the government, or any similar type of statements.
5. For Sale Ads: Posting negative comments about another members item for sale or its price is NOT ALLOWED.
6. Each member is allowed to have one username only. Any member caught with a spoof username will be removed permanently and without notice.

* This list is not complete and more rules may be added over time as needed to keep the forum running smoothly.

Site Admin.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum Member Prize ( Rifle BasixTrigger) Giveaway (sign up)

Postby Admin » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:48 pm

We are going to be giving away a Rifle Basix trigger for the Remington 700. The trigger was donated by Rifle Basix themselves. The Giveaway is available to all ACTIVE Small Caliber Club forum members. All you need to do in order to be eligible is post up in this topic, a simple "Thank You" to Rifle Basix is acceptable. We will allow the signup to continue thru the end of October, at the end of October we will place all the names in a hat and draw out the winner. We plan to give some additional prizes away from other sponsors in the coming months. Stay Tuned for more details to come.

Thor
Site Admin

larry

Re: Forum Member Prize Giveaway (sign up)

Postby larry » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Thank you for the great products. I have a couple.

Great stuff!

Larry
I've got the itch...I just don't have the scratch!

If is supposed to have a sharp edge, and doesn't...get a hold of me.

Crazyhorse

Postby Crazyhorse » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 pm

The several Rifle Basix triggers I have used have been very good products. I have one right now in a Rem. 700 I bought from Red Mist and it is just right for what I want. Thank You to Rifle Basix for producing a great product at a reasonable price!
Matt

RedMist
Top Gun
Top Gun

Postby RedMist » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:32 pm

What a coincky-dinky, I just posted today about my 20Tac that sports a RB trigger. Life's too short to pull on heavy triggers!!
" It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. "

larry

Postby larry » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:28 am

RedMist wrote:What a coincky-dinky, I just posted today about my 20Tac that sports a RB trigger. Life's too short to pull on heavy triggers!!

You're welcome.
I've got the itch...I just don't have the scratch!

If is supposed to have a sharp edge, and doesn't...get a hold of me.

Diamond101

Re: Forum Member Prize ( Rifle BasixTrigger) Giveaway (sign

Postby Diamond101 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Thank you Rifle Basix for your generous donation to the Small Caliber Club.
I just finished installing a Rifle Basix Trigger in a Remington 700 and could not be any happier.
THANKS AGAIN

K22

Postby K22 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 am

Thank you Rifle Basix for that fine donation. I'm using your trigger in my Model 7 Rem. and love it.

ae35gunner

Postby ae35gunner » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 pm

My thanks to Rifle Basix for a GREAT product at a reasonably competitive, affordable price. I had a Rifle Basix trigger on a Ruger 77V in 243 that was a jewel (no pun intended) to shoot. The trigger change to Rifle Basix let this rifle's full potential shine through. If I happen to be so lucky as to win this trigger, it will be installed on my Roy Dunlap barreled Rem Model 700 .270 hunting rifle. In Dec 2004 I put a set of Burris Signature Zee Rings with .020 offset inserts on it and mounted a Leupold 12X scope. With this combo I was able to win the Feb 2005 High Score trophy at the Sahuaro 1000 Yard Benchrest Shoot held at the Tucson Rifle Club :o . Awesome gun that needs an awesome trigger. Once again, thank you to Rifle Basix for your generous contribution. Charlie

mauritz45

Postby mauritz45 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

excellent product, thank you rifle basix--cam

Sth Oz Dan

Postby Sth Oz Dan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm

I have no need for the trigger as I don't own a Rem, but I will say thankyou to Rifle Basix for their generous donation.

Return to “Forum News, Contests, & Group Buys”