trigger quality

Replacement triggers for: Savage, Remington, Ruger, CZ, Howa, Etc.
larry

trigger quality

Postby larry » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm

I want to let all of you guys know the experience I have had with this company's products.

I have had three triggers, two for Savage, one for Remington. Each one of them has been very easy to tune, with very crisp break over. I still have two of them...they are both set to a few ounces...or at least feel like they are ounces...they are both drop safe...you would cringe if you saw me test them.

I have been very happy with the performance of these triggers. I have not ever had to call for service, but no doubt they would take care of any service issues you would run across...I heard of one, and was taken care of immediately.

Thank you Rifle Basix, for making a top notch product, with pricing that leaves room for components, and reportedly service, that leaves a guy confident in his purchase. This means a lot these days.

I will have more.

Larry
I've got the itch...I just don't have the scratch!

If is supposed to have a sharp edge, and doesn't...get a hold of me.

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Re: trigger quality

Postby CRT » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:11 am

My experience is similar to Larry's. I have installed the Rifle Basix triggers on 3 of my rifles and everyone of them has performed exceptionally. Even if I wasn't a dealer of their products I would still use them and recommend them to our customers and friends. Thank You Rifle Basix for making a quality product.

22 BRuiser

Postby 22 BRuiser » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:37 pm

I have been running a Rifle Basix LV-1 trigger on my Stiller 22BR (which used to be a 22-250 AI) since 2007 and it has never missed a beat.
I honestly think this unit is as good as the much over-hyped Jewell, i also have a Rifle Basix LV-1 on my 257.

Ian.

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Ian,

I agree that the LV-1 is a sweet trigger. I recently picked up a Remington 700 in 17-223. The rifle was full custom however it had the factory trigger so i just had to upgrade it. I was replacing the Xmark pro so I opted to go with the LV-1k with safety. Needles to say it was a huge improvement over the factory trigger. It now sports a pull weight of about 14 ounces. :D

Lenard

Postby Lenard » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 pm

I have one of their triggers on a 700 in 204. It is set at 6 oz and is never shot unless on some sort of rest. I think it is the very best after market triggers I have used. I've shot many rockchucks with this gun/trigger combination.

Nor Cal Mikie
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2018
5 Gold Star Level Site Supporter 2018

Postby Nor Cal Mikie » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:24 am

Got a Rifle Basix on my Savage "J" action and one on my XP 100 rifle. Love them both. Never a problem and they can be set where you want them. 8-)

Diamond101

Postby Diamond101 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Just installed a rifle basix on a new 22 BR build and the trigger performs well. I would definatly buy another one.

CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Postby CRT » Tue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm

I just installed a Sav2 Rifle Basix on my Savage model 12 LRPV 22 BR. The rifle originally had Savages target accutrigger which is supposed to be able to be tuned down in the ounces (doesn't seem to get there). The factory trigger was ok but didn't show the rifles true potential. After installing the Rifle Basix SAV2 trigger the rifle now performs to its potential. The trigger breaks like glass and is down in the 6 ounce range. 8-)

Brad

Return to “Rifle Basix Triggers”