17 Fireball and 20 VT

Billet Aluminum Funnels, Reloading Trays, Neck Bushings, VLD Chamfer tools, and much more
L461

17 Fireball and 20 VT

Postby L461 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:00 pm

Doing a price check for a friend on Redding 17 Fireball and 20 VT die sets.

Do you have any at the moment.

Advertisement
Whidden Gunworks | Technology Applied To The Art Of Shooting
CRT
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Re: 17 Fireball and 20 VT

Postby CRT » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:02 am

Thank You for checking with me, Currently I don't have any 17 Fireball or 20 VT dies in stock. Approximately 2 1/2 years ago Redding became backlogged and wait times for orders jumped up to between 3-4 months. When this happened many customers had a tough time understanding why it took so long to get their Redding products. Long story short the extended wait times on Redding products put us in a tough position and many times customers took their anger out on us by canceling orders midstream or deciding to buy from another source. After going thru this for over a year with no relief in sight we had a long discussion with the Redding management. Their response was "we make the best reloading dies in the world and if people want our products they will just have to wait for them." I tried my best to explain that a customers patience only goes so far and then they will eventually find another company to purchase their dies from. The Redding management didn't seemed concerned at all. After careful thought and discussion we felt that Redding was heading in a different direction than us and made a decision to stop carrying Redding products in inventory.

L461

Re: 17 Fireball and 20 VT

Postby L461 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Thank you for the reply Brad.

It is a pity Redding has taken on that opinion

As you stated Customers will go elsewhere when they cannot buy what they require.

Return to “Custom Reloading Tools LLC”